Join Our Team at NNT Studio!
NNT Studio is a small, young architectural firm with a big project load. We combine creativity with ambition, and we’re seeking another team member to help us handle our growing demands.
- Architectural study, composition, and project implementation.
- Use architectural software to create visualizations and plans.
- Technical resolution of building constructions.
- Site supervisionAssist in various stages of architectural projects, from conceptual sketches to detailed drawings.
- Attend client and site meetings, actively participating and noting essential feedback.
- Stay updated with current architectural trends and materials.
- Collaborate within the team, infusing projects with fresh ideas while aligning with the studio’s vision.
This role of Associate (Architecture) is for the staff based in the Home Office or On-site to follow up, coordinate and manage the day-to-day activities of a project, falling under the scope of services.
- Degree in Architecture (5 years) – Master is a plus.
- 2+ years of professional experience in all stages of architectural design, from concept presentation to construction
- Excellent knowledge of production and processing software for 2D/3D and photorealistic renderings (AutoCAD, Rhino, Vray) – Proficiency in Revit is appreciated
- Excellent due in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign)
- Design Development & Construction Drawings Extraordinaire
- Strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of Greek Building Regulations (NOK) will be appreciated
- Design sensitivity, critical thinking, and ability to work well in a team
- Direct employment in the company
- On site work
- Competitive remuneration package
- 8 hours / 5 days working schedule
- In studio position
To apply, please send your CV and a brief portfolio to email@example.com by clicking below.
NNT Studio champions diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All are encouraged to apply. Step into a world of architectural excitement and be part of our bustling journey.